Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Project One - Complete Loungeroom

At last hub and I agreed to focus our energies into only one room at a time - instead of doing bits here, there and everywhere!

We chose the loungeroom for our first room to get out of the way. Only because we do spend most of our time in this room, and we wanted it to look spot on :-)

Here's a shot/peek at the loungeroom in 2008 before we moved in, with wiring, etc going on;

circa 2008
and, here's a more up-to-date photo;

circa 2010
We made a list of what we want to do (which I will type up in my next post), and have also recently purchased the leather lounges, a 3 and 2 seater - which, of course, we need to keep & integrate into our new-look loungeroom - I can't wait to get stuck in!!

So... until my next post!!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...