Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Filing Cabinet Project - Undercoat

Its slow going around here, but I've finally finished the undercoat for the filing cabinet.

Two coats of zinssers.. plus a bit of putty for filling in the holes from the old handles.
(my pregnant body can only do a little at a time!)

This room I'm painting in is our storage/rumpus room downstairs.  At the moment winter is just starting to take hold, and its too cold to paint outside now. 

I've finally settled on a plan for this here cabinet.  My plan is to paint the draw fronts a different colour, which I will detail more in my next post, and change up the handles too.

Now that I'm on maternity leave I finally feel able to finish off this pesky project - and stop the pile-up of paperwork around here.

So cheerio for now  
& look out for my next post over the next day or so :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...