Saturday, April 23, 2011

Loving Saturday Club Mission 4

Last Saturday, I tried to fit in the 'Loving Saturday Club' mission for the week that Sarah has running from www.abeachcottage.com
I don't think I fulfilled all the requirements for this one, except the part about shopping for flowers.


Unfortunately I was in a such a hurry - it was an hour before guests would start arriving for the baby shower.

I decided to buy a small bunch for my baby shower, which already came packaged for display, which was really lovely.   So I could just plonk them on the table, as is!

Next time I hope to be able to foof a little with more flowers and have a few scattered around the house - they just give a room such a lovely feeling...


ps. apologies for the droopy flowers, it was a little while till I had the camera handy for a quick photo 


Cheerio!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...